stellarraven

Progress: 197/352pages
Slightly Married
Mary Balogh

24 Festive Tasks 2019 - Update #5

I'll look into some of the other tasks from the two doors opened today later on. I want to snuggle in bed with an episode of Midsomer Murders before I go to sleep.

Also, TA said in the 24 Festive Tasks Questions thread and also in this post here that we now get a point for attempting the origami crane (you need to show an actual attempt was made, though) and a bonus point for successfully completing the crane, so I've added in another point.

Door 1: Día de Los Muertos (Task 1) - Compose a limerick or short poem in honor of a favorite book character.

Door 1: Día de Los Muertos (Task 2) - If you like Mexican food, treat yourself to a favorite dish – and / or make yourself a margarita – and share a photo.

Door 1: Día de Los Muertos (Task 3) - Write an epitaph for the book you most disliked this year.

Door 1: Día de Los Muertos (Book) - Reread a favorite book by a deceased author or from a finished series, or read a book set in Mexico or a book that either has a primarily black and white cover or all the colors (ROYGBIV) on the cover, or a book featuring zombies.

Door 2: Japanese Culture Day (Task 3) - Try your hand at folding a paper crane. Instructions: https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Paper-Crane-1/

(+ 1 Bonus point for successfully completing the crane)

Door 3: Melbourne Cup Day (Task 1) - Pick your ponies.

Door 3: Melbourne Cup Day (Task 3) - Aussies shorten everything, so Melbourne Cup Day is just called “Cup Day” – post a picture of your favorite cup or mug for your daily fix of coffee, tea or chocolate.

Total points: 8