stellarraven

Jennifer's Books

(Audiobook) Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Molly Harper,  Amanda Ronconi

This was an amusing and cute book. I'm not sure, though, if I'd read it in print form that the humor would have had me rolling my eyes a bit. I think I might have found it a bit over the top (as I do with the Charley Davidson books) at times.

Amanda Ronconi's narration, however, had me laughing out loud more than once. She has fantastic way of delivering lines and a wealth of accents to go along with it. She's been a favorite of mine since I listened to the first Haunted Guesthouse book.

I really liked Jane as a character for the most part, and I wish we'd gotten to know more about her sire, Gabriel, especially since he appears to be her love interest. I also really liked Jane's best friend, Zeb and his fiancee Jolene. I found Dick Cheney (seriously, that's his name) to be a bit much at times, but overall, he was okay.

I'm debating on whether to go further in the series or not. Things were left with a sort of HFN resolution, and I am somewhat curious about where the story goes next. I've put the next in the series on my wishlist at audible, so I'll probably eventually get it.