Are as follows:
- Last Friday, as I’m getting dressed for work, a spider was hiding out in my pants and bit me on the inner thigh when I sat down.
- Intense, intense pain and swelling and redness then occurred. I couldn’t walk even normally.
- Got to the urgent care asap, and was told that it didn’t appear to be a brown recluse bite (there are a lot of those down here), and was given a shot and a seven day course of antibiotics.
- On Wednesday, just as the spider bite was starting to get better, I develop a sudden soreness on the back of my head. It later develops into a bump.
- A bump that keeps growing and growing and becoming more and more painful.
- I ended up going to the ER at about 8:30 Thanksgiving night.
- Doc said it was an abscess and he could incise and drain it for me.
- Got a suture in the back of my head, and I can't wash my hair until later tonight (48 hrs.)
- Was also given my second course of antibiotics in a week's time.
- The pain Thursday night was pretty bad when the anesthesia wore off, and I can only take Tylenol, which doesn't really do much for me.
- It's hurting less now, and I have to get the stitch taken out on Tuesday.
- Oh…and my internet was out for five days too.
I'm pretty much done with everything right now.