stellarraven

Jennifer's Books

Midnight Crossroad (A Novel of Midnight, Texas)
Charlaine Harris
Progress: 139/384pages
The Picture of Dorian Gray (Dramatized)
Ian Hallard, Aysha Kala, Big Finish Productions, Oscar Wilde, Marcus Hutton, James Unsworth, Alexander Vlahos, Miles Richardson, David Llewellyn
Progress: 34%
Out of this World
J.D. Robb, Maggie Shayne, Susan Krinard, Laurell K. Hamilton
Progress: 92/357pages

I had intended only to use my audible credit, but then this happened...

As you all know, I've been very impressed so far with Dan Stevens' narration of Murder on the Orient Express, and decided that I'd use my credit to get another book he narrated. I'd narrowed it down to And Then There Were None or Frankenstein. But on the audible page for Frankenstein, I saw that if you bought the ebook version (which was $0.99), you could get the audible edition for $1.99.

So...the credit went towards:

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie,Dan Stevens

And then I went to amazon and got these together for $2.98:

Frankenstein - Mary Shelley  Frankenstein - Dan Stevens

So, then I got to thinking, there's this audible edition of Dracula that I'd been eyeing for awhile, the one in which the cast of performers include Alan Cumming and Tim Curry, so I pull that one up, and it also offers the audible edition at a reduced price ($0.99!!), if you buy the kindle version (also $0.99!!) at the same time.

And for another $1.98 I also got:

Dracula - Bram Stoker  Dracula - Bram Stoker,Tim Curry,Alan Cumming,Simon Vance

**I've read both Dracula and Frankenstein, but that was back when I was in high school...way, way back when I was in high school.

As for Dan Stevens, he also narrates a book in that James Bond celebrity series, so I'll probably be getting that one soon too.