stellarraven

Jennifer's Books

The Picture of Dorian Gray (Dramatized)
Ian Hallard, Aysha Kala, Big Finish Productions, Oscar Wilde, Marcus Hutton, James Unsworth, Alexander Vlahos, Miles Richardson, David Llewellyn
Progress: 34%
Out of this World
J.D. Robb, Maggie Shayne, Susan Krinard, Laurell K. Hamilton
Progress: 92/357pages

I allllllllmost managed to resist Better World Book's Memorial Day sale.

50% off 5 or more used books in the Baragin Bin. (Sale ends Friday, May 27th at 3:00 pm EDT)

I got five books for a total of $11.95 or $2.39 a book. (Also, I'm up to 92 books donated because of my purchases!)

They are:

In Death: The First Cases by J.D. Robb (The is the first two 'In Death' books in one. I've read tons of Nora Roberts, but no J.D. Robb, with the exception of the story in the Remember When compilation.)

Touch of Steel by Kate Cross (Second in a series...and I've not read the first. I have no idea about this author. I'm taking a chance.)

Ravished by Amanda Quick (It's Amanda Quick, even if I don't love it, I know I'll at least like it. Literary comfort food.)

And then Soul Trade and Dark Days by Caitlin Kittredge (which are the fifth and sixth books in the Black London series, of which I read the first four years ago, and never got around to finishing.)