stellarraven

Jennifer's BOOoooOOOks

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James, Richard Armitage, Emma Thompson
Progress: 33%
Marked In Flesh (A Novel of the Others)
Anne Bishop
Out of this World
J.D. Robb, Maggie Shayne, Susan Krinard, Laurell K. Hamilton
Progress: 92/357pages

3 Day Quote Challenge - Day 1

Rules

1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you.

2.  Publish a quote on 3 consecutive days on your blog. The quote can be one of your own, from a book, movie or from anyone who inspires.

3.  Nominate 3 more bloggers each day to carry on this endeavour.

This has been all over my dash, and several of my friends nominated anyone who hasn't yet been nominated, so thank you to all of those who did so.

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home." - Ponyboy Curtis, The Outsiders, by S.E. Hinton.

This is the one book quote I know by heart. This is my absolute favorite book. When I was in junior high, one of my teachers wanted me to read it, and that meant I got to go over to the elusive high school section of the library to get it. I felt so important and grown up. The book really resonated with me, and rereading it as an adult, those feelings are still there.

I also am not nominating anyone, as I think most of my dash has been nominated, but if you'd like to do this and haven't been nominated, then please do. I've enjoyed reading all these quotes.